The minority cell basically helps minority students including Christian, Muslim etc.for their academic development.
According to the guidelines provided by the UGC and NAAC minority cell has been established by SAS SNDP YOGAM COLLEGE (NAAC accredited with B grade) to enhance equal opportunities for education of minorities,to facilitate financial support to students from minority committees, governmental agencies and other sources.
- To encourage enroll for career orientation programmes like WWS/ASAP etc. which would empower and equip them with the necessary skills to choose a career options.
- To make aware the students regarding various scholarships program of state government and UGC.
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the constitution of India.
ACTIVITIES OF THE CELL
- To collect reports and information of state government and UGC’S orders on various aspects of education employment of minority students.
- To communicate with students and motivate them for better future planning.
- To circulate government and UGC decisions about scholarship program.
MEMBERS OF MINORITY CELL
- Prof. Sangita Kumari (Convener)
- Smt.Reshmy Prabhakaran